By participating in the City of Gastronomy – Bendigo & Region Gastronomy Guide project you acknowledge that you have read and agree to comply with the following terms and conditions:
- The Project is run by Greater Bendigo City Council ABN 74 638 164.
- Business eligibility: Your business should demonstrate through business ethos, community values and key messaging/marketing a continued commitment to upholding and promoting the values of the City and Region of Gastronomy. Unless an exemption is made by the City of Greater Bendigo, and Gastronomy Guide sub – committee, businesses that are State or National franchises or chains, will not be included within this campaign. The City and Region of Gastronomy was awarded based on four pillars, as follows:
- Celebrate First Nations culture, creativity and knowledge
- Recognise creativity, cultural diversity and innovation
- Improve health and well-being through healthy eating
- Prioritise environmental sustainability, sustainable agriculture and food production in the face of climate change.
The participation of individual businesses will be decided upon by the City of Greater Bendigo, and Gastronomy Guide sub – committee, to ensure the map accurately reflects the values of the City and Region of Gastronomy.
For STAGE 1 of the project roll-out your business must operate within the following four shires: The City of Greater Bendigo, Mount Alexander Shire, Central Goldfields Shire and Loddon Shire. In STAGE 2 other shires in our gastronomy region will be invited to participate. The City will consider exceptions for businesses that operate near Shire boundaries (listed above).
- You represent and warrant to the City for the duration of your participation in the Project that:
- the business being promoted as part of the Project operates (as at least part of the business) an end consumer facing food, beverage or hospitality service;
- you will comply with all laws and the requirements of any relevant authority or regulator relating to the business being promoted as part of the Project;
- any information, documents or images provided by you to facilitate your participation in the Project do not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party; and
- you will not do anything or omit to do anything which may adversely affect the City’s brand, reputation or stature within the community.
- You acknowledge that the City has made no representations to you that your participation in this Project will result in any particular outcomes for your business.
- You acknowledge that you participate in this Project at your own risk. You agree that the City will not be responsible for and release the City from any liability in respect of any claim, loss or other liability (including loss of profits) suffered by you because of your participation in the Project.
- The City reserves its rights to:
- vary any aspect of the Project;
- modify or vary any aspect of your submission to the Project provided such modification does not materially alter the submission; and
- end the Project or end your involvement in it at any time and for any reason.